Classic Mary Janes, but not quite, thanks to a pointed toe and printed pony. The double ankle straps are easy to buckle (thank you, poppers), while the chunky block heel gives you extra stability while running for the train.
- Upper animal print hair on cowhide
- Lining and sole leather
- Heel height 9cm/3½"
- Popper fastening
- Comes with its own fabric storage bag
…thanks to this super-organised rucksack from British brand Chapman. It's made from waterproof canvas with adjustable straps for comfort. Whether you're hopping on the train or hiking in the hills, the drawstring compartment and buckled exterior pocket will keep your belongings safe and secure.
- Outer cotton canvas
- Lining 100% cotton
- Trims leather
- Handles cotton
- Main compartment with drawstring closure and flap
- Quick release flap with adjustable strap and buckle
- 20 litre approximate capacity
- Solid brass hardware with British cast buckles
- British dyed and bonded waterproof cotton canvas
- 28cm/11" wide x 41cm/16" high x 23cm/9" deep
These stylish trainers combine the best of the old and the new. We've collaborated with Norman Walsh, the designer behind the 1984 British Olympic Team’s multi-purpose training shoe, to deliver the best in quality and versatility.The herringbone tweed is a modern twist on the classic trainer.
- Lining textile
- Sole man-made
- Upper nylon, suede, PVC, brushed nylon
- Made in England
…budding sports star needs a simple track top. Featuring sporty stripes (for bonus style points), this one will keep you cosy whether you're training on chilly evenings, cheering your favourite team on from the sidelines or going for long bike rides with your friends. It's also great for lounging…
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable