All Weather Trouser
Be it the Arctic or the local park, all budding explorers need a pair of warm trousers to brave the elements. Our 100% waterproof trousers are padded for extra warmth, with reflective detailing, storm guard cuffs and a boot hook (perfect for skiing adventures). Complete the set with our matching…
- Fully waterproof
- Fully lined
- Touch and close waist fastening
- Taped seams
- LBL: outer 100% polyamide
- DBL and RED: outer 100% polyester
- Lining 100% polyester
- Snowguard 100% polyamide
- Filling 100% polyester
- Rib 46% cotton 42% acrylic 11% polyester 1% elastane
- Machine washable
It doesn't get much softer than this scarf (all thanks to its merino wool material). It’s lightweight, so is ideal for popping in your bag when the weather can't quite make up its mind. Simply add rolled-up jeans and a classic white tee to nail off-duty chic.
- 100% wool
- Hand wash only
- 75cm/29½" wide x 180cm/70¼" long
These espadrilles are your ultimate warm-weather shoes. The secure ankle-strap ensures all-day comfort, whether you’re exploring a quaint French village or just popping down to your local shops. And they're colourblocked, to add a sunny pop of brightness to any outfit.
- GRN: upper suede
- DEN: upper textile
- Lining leather
- Insock jute and leather
- Sole textile and man-made
These bright shades shout ‘bring me sunshine’ and will add a pop of colour to all of your warm-weather outfits, from dresses to jeans. You can take them everywhere too – they come in their own travel case with a handy lens cloth.
- Comes in a soft case with cleaning cloth
- Frame 100% polycarbonate
- Total UV protection
- Filter category 3 – dark tint for sunny conditions (UK)/General Purpose Lens (US)
- Conforms to BS EN ISO 12312-1:2013, Australian Standard AS/NZS 1067:2003 + A1:2009 and American Standard ANSI Z80.3:2010
- Not suitable for children under three years
- Suitable for head circumference up to 56cm/22"